Sunday, April 4, 2021

Live in my office

 9pm

Head hurts from trauma this morning. Constant feeling of needing to drink water.

Just had a dose of LOLA, ALA, Choline, Potassium water and acv and feel normal.

About to eat dinner. I still feel horrible about my behavior and my situatio

Wish there was someone to give me a hug.

Cant work cause I keepo thinking about th terrrible morning I had, need humans to distract me. 

I dont want to go home because itll trigger me to get violent and harm myself and be mean to my mom, so im going to spend the night in the office and sleep on the floor.

I really really want to follow up with the girls I had the balls to reach out to while I was feeling confident the last few days, but I feel like shit and the pain from what happened this morning is stunting my ability to think of social openers and feel socially confident.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Realization and Reversions

2pm At office but AC is broken so very hot Heart beating fast, tired feeling Smoked 1/4 of a joint in the car Face sinus area twitching Just...