Monday, July 16, 2018

Before The Ambien Hits

This is more of a check-in than anything: 

Feeling off, but also more relaxed. 

Playing a lil bit of games was a relief. I immediately felt more relaxed, need to have a similar outlet if I can find what it serves me and how to recreate it. 

I feel like my weed smoking is getting in the way. I'm not sharp. When I had my lil bit of adderall it helped, now it just makes me cloudy, hazy. I wanna get out of this fog cause it hinders my motivation, which hinders how much time I spend on music. 

I noticed I'm in a waay better mood when I get my little hit of weed in the morning, but man, I get like zero time to myself sober. I'm thinking of at least trying to make it to the end of school to smoke.   

orning
- Dont Smoke Til School is Done
- Medications and short walk down the street
- Do PT immediately
- Pack lunch
- Breakfast/Juice at Co-Op
- Review what we are learning that day
- Piano Hand Warmups

Afternoon:
- Smoke If Needed
- Take Short Walk or Lunch Break    3
- Practice Piano 30-40 min
- Practice Singing 30-40 min
- Get Extra Reading and HW Done at Main Campus
- Spend 1 hour on a music project

Nightly
- Start bedtime ritual at 9
- Get clothes and stuff ready before bed
- Review To do List
- Shower and Shave
- Pray for Forgiveness, Love, And Discipline

Weds/Thurs:
- Make Plans for Fri/Sat
333333333

Friday:
- Morning at the Spa
- Lunch at Spa
- Get Massage if Needed
- Acupuncture at 1pm
- Go to Nearby Library, Office, Etc.
- Take Care of Calls/Appts
- Handle Shit On Linoit Lists
- Any Online Stuff
- Any homework due
- 30 min Vocal Practice
- Pickup Weed
- Dre's World 

Saturday:

- Morning Walk + PT
- Wash Car
- Groceries
- Breakfast + Smoke (If around Mom)
- Review Weekend Plans
- Clean up and Chores and Help Mom
- Leave house for at least 4 hours. Do something that day.
- Practice Piano 30 min
- Practice Warmup and Song
- 4 hours in Dre's World 


Sunday:

- Morning Walk + PT
- Wash Car / Groceries
- Meditation Class or Audiobook Drive
- Leave hours for 4 hours. 
- Dre's World
- SPAA Meeting at 6.30 
- Make plans for Week
- Review Work and Homework

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realization and Reversions

2pm At office but AC is broken so very hot Heart beating fast, tired feeling Smoked 1/4 of a joint in the car Face sinus area twitching Just...